Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Swedish Easter Celebration @ IKEA

So I will be honest and stated I do not know much about this celebration they have in Sweden.  BUT  the girls and boys dress up like witches.  So Ryan had told me the girls needed aprons and hats like two weeks before this event took place!  Did I remember???  Nope!  Not until 2 days before when he reminded me!  So instead of dragging all the kids around places before work I decided it would be easy just to sew them aprons and just use fabric as the hats!  It wasn't easy as they were sleeping so I couldn't measure them and I work until 9:30pm so who wants to sew after that!!  For Cooper I saw a plaid shirt and figured that would be good enough!

Ryan took all the kids to IKEA with the group that they go to Swedish School with and handed out candy to the customers at IKEA!  The kids had a ton of fun!!




You put red circles on their cheeks and black dots so the girls were in makeup heaven!!!!

No comments: