Wednesday, August 18, 2010

3rd Post for the Day (Ryker's butt)

I know there are a TON of cute outfits out there but I haven't been into little boy clothes for 5 1/2 years now! My friend from church gave us this outfit and I just love this part of it so I took a picture! Ryker is probably pushing 9 pounds now and is 3 1/2 weeks old! He is a great baby and is so alert and loves the noise and craziness of our house when he is awake! If it is quiet he starts to cry but it's not really a cry he is just letting us know he wants to be in on the craziness!


We have received a lot of really cute outfits but I haven't really taken any pictures but I will! He is in 3 month clothes and his face just broke out in some baby acne. DRIVES ME CRAZY!! I think it might be the laundry soap as one of our other kids had it and I switched and their face cleared up! I know there is nothing we can do but it still drives me crazy! His still has all his hair and is a great baby!!

Just a couple cute pictures!
Sorry for the pictures being turned not sure how to fix it right now :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's getting so big already, and changing. I miss you guys so much. I'm glad Cooper is doing pretty well in school, he is going to adjust just fine. Thanks for updating your blog, I've been thinking Ryker must be growing a lot but wow. I love all the pictures, especially the one with Cooper and Ryker laying down. I wish it would have rained when I was there, I would have loved to play in the puddles with the kids:)

Lindsay said...

what a cutie pie! wish my baby was out. walking around is getting hard! I wanted to tell you, i asked my DR about the baby acne thing, he said its from the vernix they were covered in when they were born apparently it protects skin and clogs pores, try changing the detergent but he told me you just have to ride it out. good luck with four! let me now how scared I should be!