Ryan's birthday was actually on November 5th and he is 29 years old! Almost 30!!
It was a Thursday so he worked and then I got a babysitter and we went out for dinner!
Before we went out for dinner I told him he had to blow out the candle so the kids could have some cake while we were gone! And the kids had to help him blow out the one candle!
We went out to dinner at Chili's and Ryan's food was great but I ordered a burger because I never really eat burgers unless we bbq during the summer. I asked for it "well done" and when it came out I took a bite and saw pink and almost vomited on the table! So we waited for the waitress to come back, I ended up eating all my fries by then so she came back and I told her that my burger was pink. She replied, "Oh did you want me to get you a new one?" Carrie, "Is that okay, I can't eat pink meat." Waitress, "Yeah let me get you a new one." She walks away and Ryan says,"No, I don't want you to get me a new one I was just letting you know it was pink??!!" Sarcastically of course! She didn't hear him thank heavens or I would have been embarrassed but it was kind of funny that she asked and didn't say she would get me a new one! After that we went shopping for Ryan and then he and his friend went and worked on the duplex for the next 3 hours!
Happy Birthday Ryan! I love you so much and think you are so amazing and talented! You are great with our kids and I know you love them so much! Love you!!
*Don't forget next year is 30 :)





2 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday!
Aww....Happy Birthday! I didn't know you were old like me!! hahaha!!
Post a Comment