The sun was extremely bright - it was already 75 degrees at 7am!
(Ryan is the one furthest to the right - this is before the swim)
The kids and I were able to hang out at one intersection with two of the young women from church who were watching family and friends and my sister-in-law Sarah and her two kids! We watched the swim! Ryan decided to go with the beginners but he would have been right up there with the more advanced swimmers! We watched the swim and before we knew it Ryan was out and running to his bike!
This is Ryan after he ran up the boat ramp while taking his wetsuit off and heading to his bike! (He's the one on the left, not the blue shirt.)
He hopped on his bike and away he went and we didn't see him for awhile until he came down the hill to head back to the beach to drop off his bike and start running! We were able to watch him run by then we headed back to the finish to watch his sprint as fast as his arms and legs would take him!
(This photo is courtesy of Sarah Frank - thank you! It is the best picture of all!!)
Side Note: Ryan did beat this guy :)
All in all I think Ryan is AMAZING and did an AWESOME job for his first triathlon! He is excited to keep training as he has come so far, especially in swimming! He loves the workout it gives his whole body and the challenge it brings! Hopefully next year he will do the Coeur d'Alene Triathlon.






9 comments:
WOW way to go! I love the last pic of him racing to the finish!
Good job Ryan!!
That is so awesome! What an accomplishment!!
WAHOO!!!
Look at you...AMAZING STUFF (or STUD)
I can see how far you came...and know much of the hard work and effort you put into the race...
CONGRATS on Completing your GOAL!!
Great pixs...
That is so cool! Way to go Ryan!! That last pic is so great Carrie! Love it! :)
Way to go Ryan!
Yes I am still alive and I am great! How about you? That is awesome that Ryan did that race! Ya'll are crazy, nothing could provoke me to do any running, i think it is the torture from High school sports, but yall are great!No you haven't missed London's shower I think it is on the 21st! I gave Tiff your name so you better be there!=0) Call me and we can get together!
That is great, tell ryan great job. When are you coming home again??
Cute cute family and good job to your hubby on that triathlon that is so awesome!!!
I love Albertson's too that is where I do the majority of my couponing!
I am glad you guys are doing so well that is awesome!!
Post a Comment