Thursday, May 7, 2009

Maybe some progress...

Cooper playing soccer! This was on his first day! We have forgotten the camera since but will take it this Saturday! The first day it rained and the poor kids just played and kind of had fun! His team is so cute and we are going to miss hanging out the new friends we have met! He will be doing T-ball this summer also but we can't sign up yet! He says he doesn't want to play soccer again but we will see...
What have we been up to?? I, Carrie, have been running a lot, sewing summer dresses for my girls and other little girls, finishing my personal progress, cleaning, and trying to get some naps in!
Ryan is injured so he can't run, yet, he wants to hopefully do a triathlon this summer but needs to get his leg healed first! Ryan has been working hard at his new job at Nighthawk Radiology Services, busy with his calling for church, working on our soon-to-be garden, and watching the kids so I can run!



Cooper is almost done with soccer on Saturdays, which has been fun and a great learning experience! He has 2 more games but will miss his last one due to my race being next Saturday! Cooper is a Wii stud, his latest is Super Smash Brothers where he is actually really good, he gets frustrated sometimes but as long as he is Sonic he is usually good to go!

Chloe is starting to potty train and might actually be trained if I was consistent! Just in the last two days she has been learning bladder control where she wont pee for hours and gets a little mad cause I make her sit on her little potty or the big one if she wants but never pees in it! Even with chocolate in her mouth! Then I stick a diaper on her for nap and bam! So I am going to try and be good and consistent so hopefully she can get it down soon! She can say and repeat almost anything, and is just so stinkin cute!

Reese is fun! She is 8 1/2 months old now, no teeth yet but you would think she did by now with how she SHOVES everything in her mouth! She rolls everywhere and kind of army crawls on the floor! No hurry there!

Overall we are busy and doing good! Just trying to balance everything and I am excited to be done running, even though I have taken this week easier due to my knees hurting and the rain! I am going to spinning to help keep my muscles going and trying to do some leg exercises but next Saturday the 16th is the race and I am excited for it! I am sad that Ryan wont be running it with me but know he will be there at the finish with the kids and that is all I need to finish strong, hopefully! Ryan and Cooper are going on their first campout together this Friday! Cooper is excited and of course Ryan is since he loves to camp! We are excited to go camping this summer when it eventually stops raining! Seriously this is ridiculous, one week of warm summer, swimsuit weather and now downpours with hail?? Mother Nature must be a little off this year!!

And just an early Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's or soon-to-be that read this!!

6 comments:

Tyler, Alycia and Ella said...

Sounds like you guys are doing well. Busy but that is always to be expected! So where is your race at? That's pretty exciting, I wish I could get back into running but it hasn't happened yet :) So where is Ryan and Cooper going camping at? How fun that will be! Have a good night! By they way, super cute pictures of Cooper and Reese!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Maybe Cooper would prefer throwing the hammer.

Maggie said...

Good, good luck with your race. I am sure you will do great. It was nice to catch up a little at Ann's house the other night.

Jenks Family said...

are you going to be able to make it to the 10 year class reunion?

Taylor said...

looking forward to seeing you kick some butt at the finish line! Good luck;)

George and Teri said...

Hey Carrie...I would love to take your family pictures... I will not charge you guys anything. The best time to do it is at dusk, there are a million different places around town that we can try, let me know when you want to get them done.